Task is designed to connect with third-party systems – that means you can automate workflows by letting external systems add tasks, as well as sending complete task data out to third-parties.
Some ways you can start to interconnect Task with other systems:
- Use a webhook to send completed task data out to any endpoint you define
- Use our inbound REST API to inject new tasks to your projects (contact us to discuss)
- Send an email of the completed task data
- Use Zapier to send completed task data out to over 1000 other applications
- Allow other applications to create new tasks automatically via the Zapier integration