Task lets you create a "Recipe" from any of your existing projects. A Recipe contains all the project setup information, plus all the tasks too. It's great because:
- You can give your projects to others for them to utilise or
- Make copies of your projects
Create a recipe
Login to the desktop, go to your project you want to make a Recipe from. Click "Edit Project", then "Advanced settings" - you should see a button "Create recipe from this project":
Click the button, this popup will appear:
- This is the title of your Recipe
- The YouTube video is optional - it is a video in which you explain what your recipe is about. Insert the ID of the video
- Provide a general breakdown of the project you have created a recipe from and what the user should expect
- Ignore the "Publishing options" section unless you plan to publish your recipe in the Task community directory.
You will see a URL of your recipe. Save this web address, it is a unique address that links your recipe which anyone can now use to create their own project.